|Las Vegas Hotels
Stardust Hotel & Casino
Stardust Resort and Casino
3000 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Let the Stardust be your next vacation spot when you come to Las Vegas!
The Stardust Resort and Casino towers over Las Vegas in more ways than one. The Stardust tower, a graceful and majestic 32-story monolith, is the newest and most spectacular landmark on the strip. A beautiful and versatile 62-acre vacation paradise, the Stardust is conveniently situated within walking distance of other major hotel-casinos and is only a ten-minute cab ride from McCarran International Airport.
- Terrace Bar, which overlooks the new swimming pool.
- Indoor shopping mall.
- Artistically decorated rooms in the new tower.
- The most stunning suites to found antwhere.
- Warehouse buffet.
- Ralph's Diner - a nostalgic trip back to the Fabulous Fifties!
- Toucan Harry's 24-hour coffee shop.
- Tony Roma's - best ribs on the planet.
- Tres Lobos - enchanting mexican restaurant and cantina.
- William B's Steak House
- "Enter The Night" - the Stardust' opulent stage extravaganza.
- Two swimming pools surrounded by tropical gardens.
- 35,000 sq. ft. Conference Center - superbly designed complex that consists of 15 meeting rooms.
- 85,000 sq. ft. Stardust casino.
- The Stardust Race and Sports Book is the home of the famed "Las Vegas Line."
Maximum People Allowed Per Room - 3